Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fun Family Pictures

I love to take pictures - and since we are in Oregon and most of the family is in Michigan and Illinois, I take as many pictures as possible to remind me of the great time we had when we were together. So, here are some candid shots of us.
I had to get a picture of my mom and my daughter-in-laws - they are very special and I miss them when I am in Oregon.
When we met Julie's parents, Phil and Julie were snapping pictures of each other.
This is Rita and Mike Chamberlain - Julie's parents. Aren't we a great looking group?!!!;-}
Graduation dinner at the Quarter in Ann Arbor brought on some discussion with Greg and Kevin.
Phil with one of his many favorite sister-in-laws, Mary Ann.
I went to my sister Ginny's house and we were going to have a sewing afternoon. Well, Mom and I got there late so we just mostly chatted. But I did give Ginny and Shell (my niece) a little goodie that I made for them - a scrap bag to hold all their clipped threads by their sewing machine. (You probably saw up close pictures on Shell's blog already).
Had to have a new pose of the bride and groom to be. This was taken at the shower Julie's sister put on at the Lansing Country Club. (yep, more pictures of the shower to come).
On Sunday, Mom and I went to my niece's (Kathy) house for a birthday party for her step-daughter, Emily. While there I had a chance to visit with my brother, Frank. He is doing well and as you can see in the pic, looks good. This is his daughter, Tammy, with her one year old, Grady. They were watching the Red Wings play hockey against the Chicago Blackhawks and Grady was excited when they got a score. A happy little guy.

3 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures !! IT was so good to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am smitten by that hot chick on the far left in the 2nd picture. What a sexy babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As well you should be. She is a wonderful sweetie. Ah, love. :-)

    ReplyDelete