Mom, nephew Matt and I pose inside the tee pee. Tom has some animal skins (got them at auction) and antlers hanging around as well as white icicles for decor. The week before I was there, they had a Girl Scout troop come over and do a program on Indian folk lore. The stove helps keep it cosy during cool nights. Thursday, June 4, 2009
Dinner at Ginny's
While in Michigan, my mom and I went to my sister Ginny's house for dinner. Tom, her hubby, has a full size tee pee set up in the yard and we were able to sit inside and visit for a while.
Mom, nephew Matt and I pose inside the tee pee. Tom has some animal skins (got them at auction) and antlers hanging around as well as white icicles for decor. The week before I was there, they had a Girl Scout troop come over and do a program on Indian folk lore. The stove helps keep it cosy during cool nights.
Mom, nephew Matt and I pose inside the tee pee. Tom has some animal skins (got them at auction) and antlers hanging around as well as white icicles for decor. The week before I was there, they had a Girl Scout troop come over and do a program on Indian folk lore. The stove helps keep it cosy during cool nights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tom is making some raised beds for his garden area. He received these long thick barn boards from a friend and put the box where it stays wet too much. Tom and Matt, are showing off the raised bed. Nice job.


No comments:
Post a Comment