Monday, January 18, 2010

Stuff

So, my brother is now in California visiting and helping his daughter. He gets into town and tells me I have to update my blog. So here it is.
Isaac and Phil decided to spend last Thursday playing Legos. As you can see, those little pieces are all over the place. Isaac is fun to be with and when the rains come, this will be a great spot for them to spend their evenings together - before they go to Dairy Queen for their treat.
Both Isaac and I had to help Phil off the floor - he isn't quite as flexible as he used to be. :-)
Last week Wednesday, some of the Wednesday Quilters came together at my house to have our Christmas Party. It was a wee bit late, but we had fun. Phil came home in time to take our picture before they headed home: Becky, Cindy, Dixie, Donna, Marilyn and me. So, Christmas is now done and the decorations are put away.
Thursday I went to my Q-FAC meeting. Shirley brought the 2010 Sandy Quilt Show Raffle Quilt to be bound and then a picture taken to be part of our publicity. So, photographer Teri was ready with the camera to get a great pic of our quilt. These are all miniature blocks representing miniature quilts. I put together three of them: row 1 - second from right (Flying Geese squares); row 2 - far right (Flying Geese strip quilt top; and row 5 - second from right (pinwheel). Hopefully we will sell lots of raffle tickets to help the Sandy Historical Museum with more projects that they need. That's it for now. Will post soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting Terri,I thought that you were sleeping or something. tom N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I recognize those flying geese. great job.
    It looks like a nice quilt.
    Sometimes Christmas takes forever. But it is always nice with great friend. Which it looks like you have a great group.
    love ginn

    ReplyDelete