.......went to a polish dinner at the National Polish Church in Temperance with my mom.....
.....went to a memorial service for a third cousin and saw many cousins.....;
.....went to a graduation party at the Grawburg Farm - see other blog entry for those pictures and story.....;
.....stop by Andrew and Becky's new home - this is Cooper and Garek helping put in the front flower bed.
.....My mom has some wonderful cacti in her yard and here they are blooming. Of course she had a friendly garden snake that visited while I was taking pictures - just moseyed on through.
Unfortunately the weather was humidly hot; I didn't get to see my friends JR and Elaine and stitch; I had to pass on the quilt guild in Grand Blanc; shop hopping was out and I missed my teddy bear in Oregon. But it was great to be with my mom, visit with our sons, see family and have a wonderful time again in beautiful Michigan.

Hey! I know that guy in the bottom picture! Hi Pops!!
ReplyDelete