Sunday, March 8, 2009

More Quilting Pictures

While looking through my stuff, I noticed that I had a couple of more pics of things that I had made. Here is my Mom modeling the Sack-It-To-Ya Bag that I made here. She wanted something to carry her shoes to weddings to dance in comfort. I have made a few of these and they hold lots of items, such as material, 4-5 library books, etc.
This is a quilt that I did for our second bedroom. It is called "All By Me" as I pieced the top, quilted it on the long arm machine and bound it. It is hanging in the Sandy Quilt Show last year and won a first placd ribbon in the "First Time" category - the first time the entrant has placed something in the show. Our Show is the third weekend in July and we have a wonderful time putting up all the magnificant quilts that people enter. More on that in July.

2 comments:

  1. wow, your good ! I love that bag , your goona have to teach Ginny and I to make one when you come :-)
    Hugs ! Shell

    ReplyDelete