I was looking at my blog and realized that I never finished the last one. I had placed pictures on there but didn't get a chance to come back and write on it.
So, you can probably tell that I enjoyed my visit to Michigan in September. I had stayed with Nick, Julie and Caleb and had so much fun with them. Caleb loved looking at books and helped with many things like packing, sorting tupperware, cleaning his plate (with his tongue, of course), and just being a great little man for his Mimi to have wonderful memories of. Nick and Julie have purchased a house and Caleb was checking out his bathtub in one of the pics.
I also went to my sisters home for the evening. As it was close to my birthday, she invited my brother and sister-in-law and my Aunt Nancy for supper. We had a fun evening of visiting and sharing memories.
Since I have been home, I have completed a raffle quilt, gone clamming twice with our dear friends, been busy with quilting and stitching and keeping my EGA friends advised by doing the newsletter. I have found that since I am on facebook and it is easier to post albums there, I have a tendency to forget about this blog. So, I will try and be a bit more diligent in updating this for you in the future.
We leave soon for Michigan to spend the holidays with our sons, daughters-in-law and, of course, our little man, Caleb. Will be a mixed emotional time as we also remember my Mom who passed away last year on the 17th. But life goes on and Caleb is a highlight for all of us as we will enjoy the smiles and fun with all of our family.
Merry Christmas and a safe holiday season!
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment