Thursday, September 30, 2010

Whirlwind Trip to MI

I have just returned from another whirlwind trip to Michigan. My little brother was getting married on the farm so I helped my mom with lots of cleaning at her house in preparation for the big day. But, before then, Mom and I spent the weekend in Lansing visiting with Caleb and, of course, his parents, Nick and Julie. We so enjoyed our time.
Caleb had a bad cough and was slightly off course but we enjoyed our time with him anyway. He tried so hard to smile and be happy. The vaporizer helped him sleep at night and he did much better the next day when Julie and Nick went to the movies and out shopping.
Julie found this bouncy swing at a sale and Caleb loved it. Once he got going, look out, you saw him kicking away with smiles galore.
While Julie and Nick were gone, Gram and I got to babysit and enjoy some time with him. He liked this 24"worm and the crackle noise the purple section made.
He just loved hanging out with Gram. He so enjoys her and she him.
He decided that her finger was something he needed to try. He is drooling lots, thus the constant bibs on him. Hoping some teeth will start coming in soon.
He loves his momma. Julie just started a new job as an ER nurse and had six days off in a row. So, there was lots of quality time with Momma.
Just hanging with his Great Gram.
I got down on the floor with him and we played horsey. He loves being bounced.
Just us Grandmas and our little man!!!
Had to get an updated pic of Nick/Julie and Caleb. He is changing so fast that you have to have lots of pics of this handsome little guy.
Nick and Caleb came to Grams the day before the wedding so I could spend more time with him. They had gotten up early, took Julie to work and then came to Carleton around 7:15. When Caleb got tired, both he and daddy took a nap on Gram's couch.
He loves his daddy and really likes him to blow on his belly. Laughs and giggles at this.
He is fascinated now with his feet and toes. Didn't get them to his mouth but he does love to roll around with them in his hands. He is growing way too fast. Thanks, Nick and Julie for sharing him with us so much while I was in MI,.

No comments:

Post a Comment