Wow, I can't believe that it has been a month since I last posted here on our blog. So, I decided to share a few projects that I have been working on in the last month.
This is the Strata Star that I did recently at our Q-FAC Retreat. It will be a wall hanging above our bed. They are fun to make and easy to quilt. Love those kinds of projects.
These two photos are of the wool applique that I am now hooked on. The top is not quite done, I still have to finish the small penny mats and then trim the black wook and buttonhole stitch around the entire piece. It is a centerpiece candle mat for my dining room table.
This is my strawberry candle mat that will be my centerpiece for summertime. Makes me want to get some strawberries. I am also working on a wool flower and basket wall hanging, and something for our future grandchild. All that inbetween doing my Ikebana piece for EGA, some surprises for next year as well as other stuff. Ah, I love to keep busy with these kinds of projects. 
that top one is amazing !! I am so impressed !
ReplyDeleteshell
Very Nice work.
ReplyDeleteImpressive.
Love, Ginn