I am involved in the Sandy Quilt Show which is held in the middle of July. About now is the time to think of what your entry will be for the show - or maybe not. Some people wait until three weeks before and then start scrounging through their stash to see what they can complete. Anyway, between April 1 and July 1, I will be
gallivanting for a total of 5 weeks, so I need to make sure I have one in the works to be finished. Last year I did this top which is a
wall hanging of the full size $5 quilt class. I didn't want a full quilt (already have two that need to be finished) so I chose to do this smaller version of "
Kaleidoscope of Color".

Because I chose to do the "miniature" version, I had lots of pieces left over. So, I proceeded to do this as my backing. Now I will get time on the long arm quilt machine and quilt it. Yeah, an almost finished project. :-)

As you can see I still have some fabric left over. So, these will make nice borders for some of the squares we did last year at the quilt show called "Build a Block". More on that at a later posting.

No comments:
Post a Comment