Sunday, February 1, 2009
Getting Started
I have been following a few family member blogs and decided that it may be a good way for family and friends to keep up with us out here in the Northwest. Being new at this, I am hoping that it will work well and that you all will enjoy our pictures that will accompany the blog - as soon as I figure out how to do this. So, today is a trial run to see how well my programming skills actually are. This is scary stuff - I can quilt rather well, stitch superbly but becoming a computer person leaves me unsure that all will go through. Of course, my sons say I do well and know more than most people. That may be true but still gives me the shivers. So, I will continue to explore this and you will see pictures and stories soon. Enjoy! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great to see you on the Blog
ReplyDeletewill keep it handy and check it almost daily.
love, ginn
amazing. I guess maybee when I retire I can do this too. I will check on you again. Love Mary Ann
ReplyDeleteThis is very nice Terri! Glad that you have started the blog. Now we can have a peek into your lives.
ReplyDeleteWow I think that I would like to go clamming. It reminds me of smelt dipping that we used to do here. (They might have smelt dipping there,check it out.
Tom N.
Welcome to the blogging world !!
ReplyDelete